Condo HOA Management
• Under 50 units only
• Accounting & Recordkeeping
• Annual Meeting Mailings
• Monitor delinquencies
• Prepare Budgets
• No on-site available unless special request
• Prepare Tax Returns
If you have a second home or just need someone to keep an eye
on your property while
away we are available to help according to your specifications.
When it is time to increase or sell your investment property,
we are a Full Service Real
Estate Brokerage and can assist you. We are members of MLS Services
and have 28
years of experience in Real Estate.
Property Caretaker for the Elderly
We have all the resources to mangage your property
with care and competance. Handymen, plumbers, yard maintenance, you
name it we can do it!
• Marketing of your property to locate
• Tenant application process - includes a credit and criminal search.
• Verifies all information of
application, employment, references, etc.
• Working with HOA or Condo Association process for approval (if
• We work with interested parties,
show the property, process applications to approve aqualified tenant.
• We go through the lease signing, move in process, collect all
the money and ensure that all the laws governing the handling of
security deposits are strictly adhered to.
• Once the tenant is moved in we take
care of all communications with them including maintenance request,
rent collection, lease enforcement and every aspect of the ongoing
management of the property.
We will pay vendors from the rent proceeds,
and will also pay any recurring invoices such as lawn or pool care.
You will receive a monthly statement and check sent out by the
10th of each month.
• Nearing the expiration of the lease term we will work with your
tenant to retain them in the home and negotiate of rent increase
based on a market analysis of current rents.
Should the tenant
need to vacate we will immediately begin marketing to secure
a tenant as quickly as possible.
A move out inspection will
be performed and any damages will be repaired with the cost
assessed against the security deposit.
• First months rent is due upon the execution
of a lease.
• 10% of the gross rent received monthly will be charged for ongoing
• Upon lease renewal, 1/2 months rent is due.
The fee structure is designed
so that we are only compensated when you are making money. Our
goal is to bring the highest rent for your property and to lease
it in as little time as possible.